Our expert team bring their practical site experience into the building services design process to deliver innovative yet pragmatic, robust and efficient building solutions.
We use our expertise and integrated design approach to evaluate viable and cost-effective options for each project and deliver solutions which enable organisations to optimise their building efficiency and environmental and sustainability performance according to their specific priorities. See environmental below for more information.
- Electrical Design Services including specialist Security and Fire Alarm systems
- Lighting & Power Design
- Mechanical Services Design including, Heating, Ventilation and Domestic Water Services
- Commissioning Management
- Renewable technologies
- Carbon and Energy modelling
- Surveys and assessment of existing installations
- Utility load assessment and application
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Innovative green technologies
Through the latest research and thinking, we enable our clients to optimise their environmental performance according to their specific needs and in the most cost-effective manner. Using our established relationships with research, policy and business communities, Bluesky develop solutions which deliver quality services to all stakeholders.
We are accredited by
Bluesky provide comprehensive range of services which focus on three principal areas: assessment and analysis; implementation; monitoring and reporting.
All of our services can be stand-alone or combined to provide and integrated, strategic and business-wide approach to sustainability.
- Dynamic thermal modelling of buildings
- Energy/Carbon Assessments and foot printing
- Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
- Display Energy Certificates (DECs)
- Air conditioning inspections (ACIs)
- Daylight Assessments
- BREEAM Assessments
- Feasibility studies